10 Things / People / Services that make my life easier….
(in no particular order)
- My phone – it does it all….it’s my bill paying, check cashing, time wasting, movie watching, game playing, music listening to, coupon finding, blog writing, news getting, shopping device with a personal assistant, alarm clock, camera, and phone thrown in, topped off with connectibility to anything and/or anyone anywhere….
- Meat scissors - I use them for EVERYTHING!!!! My kiddos only do finger foods for the most part so the scissors are my life saver. Using a knife to chop everything into finger food size bits is a pain in the rear, scissors make meals so much easier…plus I use them to make nightly meds…it’s a genius tip – Check it out – Kiddo Meds Made Easy
- The Refrigerator - We take this for granted every day, or I do at least, but without it life would be a pain!
- My Car – Another one I take for granted….there’s no public transportation where I live and everything is so spread out I’d be lost without a car…or rather my mini van
- Extended Family – They’re always there when you need them
- KitchenAid – I never realized how amazing these were until I tried to use a hand mixer one day after using the KitchenAid for a while…it’s well worth the cost…especially if you happen to find one at a garage sell or get one from a family member….you know I don’t believe in paying full price for ANYTHING! ;)
- The Oven – I’m all for grilling out but I can’t imagine having to do it to cook every time I want to eat
- Drive-Thrus – As a mom of 3 with special needs getting out of the car to run in and grab dinner, or an RX, or whatever is nearly impossible…I LOVE businesses that have drive-thrus
- My Husband – He really is a life saver, or rather my life saver…he does it all :)
- Rum – Hey we’re being honest
There you have it….10 Things / People / Services that make MY life easier…
What?! You want more???
Alright….you talked me into it…check out my Sanity Savers – A few things to help any mom survive a rough day ;)
You STILL want more??? You guys are killing me!! lol
Check out Monday Listicles – There are tons of amazingly great lists to check out :)